Mimaki CG-130SR III
Mimaki’s new CG-130SR III range of cutting plotters features a 137 cm wide desktop model professional production unit. All with the capability to cut to a wider range of substrates and applications at higher speeds that ever before. By delivering a practical and cost effective solution for every sign and graphics need, the highest possible return on your investment is assured.
- A best-in-class cutting pressure of 500g for a wider range of materials
- Up to 2 times the curve cutting speed increases productivity
- Event Notification function for remote monitoring
– Plot start/end, error/warning message
- Continuous Crop Mark Detection for precise stickers and seals.
New Segment Compensation, which detects intermediate crop marks, enables accurate contour cutting of long-length prints
- Upgrade of firmware can be done quickly and easily by user
- Ethernet connection for LAN use as well as USB2.0 and RS-232C