MIMAKI UJF- 6042HG UV printer
MIMAKI UJF- 6042HG UV printer, allows you to print on promotional products, awards and gift merchandise along with industrial components and accessories. The 1,800 x 1,800 dpi, variable dot technology, with minimum drop size of 4pl, achieves impressive high quality images.
Higher image quality than ever before
Ball/Screw drive linier actuator technology allows for dot placement and image quality with precision accuracy
Adopted a unique ball screw type head conveyance mechanism that had been equipped only in high-end machines. It improved the accuracy of the ink drop onto the substrate. This precise ink dot placement can prevent bandings substantially.
Furthermore, a high resolution print mode of 1,800 x 1,800 dpi has been added to achieve highly precise printing output.
Smooth and beautiful gradation achieved by Mimaki’s unique head control technique
Variable drops function provides 3 different drop sizes at once.
The minimum size is amazingly 4 pico-litter and ensures a photographic type image offering smooth gradation patterns and brilliant transitions of many color layers even in the 4-color mode.
The heritage of state-of-the-art functions
Ecological & economical applications of white ink
MCT (Mimaki Circulation Technology) was developed and designed to circulate the white ink formulations to improve stability and dispersions of the pigments in the fluid reservoir and ink path.
Advantages of less white ink maintenance down time and avoids clogging issues while in the bulk ink receptacle and overall jetting of the white UV LED inks.
* MCT works only with white ink.
Automatic primer application function
Usually primers are applied separately in a manual application process, but the UJF-6042 incorporates an automatic primer application function. The new inkjet primer cartridges are simply inserted into the corresponding ink slot, enabling the primer to specifically target the print image area only.
* Inkjet primer cannot be used in conjunction with LF-200 inks.
Nozzle recovery function
Even if nozzle washing has no effect on a troubled nozzle, the print image quality can be retained immediately.
During this nozzle downtime, this nozzle recovery function enables printer to produce high quality prints continuously without slowing down the printing process.
Multiple UV ink type options to fulfill your requirements
Three types of UV ink are available to achieve the best print results on a wide range of applications.
In addition, eight ink slots enable various ink configurations, such as 6 colors plus white and
clear. Furthermore by printing different layers of ink and/or gloss, your images will not only look more enticing but also will have a raised / embossed quality that will satisfy your customers.
- Ink type and color configuration must be chosen at the time of installation.
- Ink flexibility of LF-140 ink and LF-200 ink may vary according to the substrate; please verify your substrate in advance.
- Clear ink is not available for LF-140 ink. However, LH-100 clear ink can be used in combination with LF-140 ink.
- The print mode of 1,800 x 1,800 dpi and 4 pl variable drops cannot be used in conjunction with LF-200 inks.
|Head||On-demand Piezo head|
|Y axis||720 dpi, 1,440 dpi, 1,800 dpi|
|X axis||600 dpi, 900 dpi, 1,200 dpi, 1,800 dpi|
|Ink||Type||UV curable ink ：LH-100 （C/M/Y/K/W/Lc *1/Lm *1/Cl/Pr）
UV curable ink ：LF-140 （C/M/Y/K/Lc/Lm/W）
UV curable ink ：LF-200 （C/M/Y/K/W)
|Supply system||220ml cartridge / 600ml ink pack|
|Ink circulation||White ink circulation by MCT （Mimaki Circulation Technology）|
|Maximum print size（W×D）||610 × 420 mm (24.0″ × 16.5″)|
|Media||Size（W×D）||610 × 420 mm (24.0″ × 16.5″)|
|Height||Less than 150 mm (5.9″)|
|Weight||Less than 7 kg (15.4 lbs) /
When using a height adjuster, less than 4 kg (8.8 lbs)
|Media suction||Air suction by vacuum|
|Absolute accuracy||± 0.3 mm (0.01″) or ± 0.3 % from specified print distance|
|Repeatability||± 0.2 mm (0.01″) or ± 0.1 % from specified print distance|
|UV unit||Equipped with UV LED (Light Emitting Diodes)|
|Lifetime *2||About 10,000 hours|
|Applicable standard||VCCI class A, FCC Class A, CE Marking, RoHS Directive, REACH Regulation|
|Power specifications||AC100V ～ AC240V (Automated voltage conversion), 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||Less than 450 VA|
|Temperature||20℃ ～ 35℃ (68°F ～ 95°F)|
|Temperature accuracy||20℃～25℃ (68°F ～ 77°F)|
|Temperature gradient||Less than ± 10℃/h (± 18°F/h)|
|Dust||Equivalent to normal office level|
|Dimensions（W×D×H）||1,510 × 966 × 960 mm (59.4 × 38.0 × 37.8″)|
|Weight||150 kg (330.7 lbs)|
*1 Lc, Lm supports only 600ml ink pack.
*2 Reference value. There is no guarantee as to the lifetime.
・Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.